(*SOLD*) 2004 Vstrom DL650

CBBaron

I'm selling my Vstrom.

2004 model with about 47000 miles. Its well used with some scratches on both sides from drops and other signs of wear and age.

Tires have about 50% tread left. 

Upgrades include, Madstat adjustable windscreen mounts, Givi crash bars, Admore brake light and turn signal, Oxford heated grips, a relay fuse block for the grips and DC power, headlight relay, Lithium battery, handlebar risers.

Asking $1200 firm.

i-dmZgqKp-M.jpg

i-Fqds3R8-M.jpg

i-NQRmjr5-M.jpg

i-kKgxdw3-M.jpg

Craig

Edited by CBBaron
Bike is sold

I figure I bought it for a good price and got alot of great miles out of it. 

Time to pass it on to someone else and hopefully get a new adventure rider out there :) 

I picked up a DRZ400SM and realized the old bike was mostly going to sit unless I sell it to someone else.

I have been meaning to meet some of you guys for years. 

I will need to go on one of these rides sometime this year. Atleast online it seems like there are a bunch of real characters. The only one Ive met is Pauly.

Craig

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Come to Sam's in Massilon this Saturday, looks like all the characters will be there.

I want to but have a family commitment that day. That's usually been the problem, not enough free weekend days. :(

15 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

:popcorn:

This is a smoking deal. She's got some scars and shows sign of being ridden as intended. However, it's mechanically sound as of last season. I can vouch for this bike. I think I want to buy it, actually. You guys had better make this go away by the time I see my CFO tomorrow evening. 

Also, thanks for the heads up @CBBaron. Jerkface. :(

Why would you want this? You already have the Multi with twice the hp.

Plus you know I don't baby it :)

Actually I have several PMs for the bike already. I posted here and on the Ohio thread on advrider. Apparently I under priced it :(

Oh well I feel like I got my money's worth from the bike, I hope she treats the next owner as well as me.

Craig

• Upvote 2