HEADCOUNT 2nd annual NEO meat and greet/garage party

Tonik

Sam needs a head count  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you bringing, counting yourself

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Cho, bring whatever you want, sides would be appreciated. Ben, you're a disgrace. Seriously. That's a fucking lame excuse.

I'd agree that it's a lame excuse if it weren't so much stuff coming. 

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Holy gayness Batman. You ain't responsible if it gets stolen. You just reorder and ups cuts you a check. That's lame.

FedEx but same difference. I'm more excited to put the stuff on the bike. I've been riding with a broken brake lever for almost a year. Stoked to have new levers. 

Home, was a blast Sam. tyvm for hosting us. Those that didn't show missed a great time. Stopped for gas on the way home, and a whole van load of f'ing clowns showed up. Not dumbasses, but actual clowns.  Was very glad I was carrying.

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic

Been home for a little while, took a semi enjoyable route back.

Yup thanks for hosting Sam your good people. I had some cash for ya for the food and got half way home before I remembered, I'll double up next time. Nice seeing all the familiar faces and great meeting the new ones.

4 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Been home for a little while, took a semi enjoyable route back.

Yup thanks for hosting Sam your good people. I had some cash for ya for the food and got half way home before I remembered, I'll double up next time. Nice seeing all the familiar faces and great meeting the new ones.

Don't sweat the cash bro, I did a little better than breaking even this year. Was great to see you again. Meet in millersburg for a ridie soon?

Don't sweat the cash bro, I did a little better than breaking even this year. Was great to see you again. Meet in millersburg for a ridie soon?

I've got a real busy month coming up but yea it would be great to ride with you. You can take the ol connie for a whirl. We'll work somthing out for a ride.