bike night at dockside

John

so i just saw in the other paper that every saturday is bike night at dockside dolls. free admission with a motorcycle key.

who wants to go see some tittays?

I like boobs to but I hate pasties (stickers over nipples) Yeah rocky I am gonna be rich

Never been to Dockside.. are you saying they wear pasties there? Actually now that I think of it.. I have only ever been to one strip club, place called Cheetahs in Windsor. Cool place b/c they have a free cab service that will pick you up anywhere in the city and bring you to the club. So the key is to get a hotel near the club and that is your ride at the end of the night lol

Never been to Dockside.. are you saying they wear pasties there? Actually now that I think of it.. I have only ever been to one strip club, place called Cheetahs in Windsor. Cool place b/c they have a free cab service that will pick you up anywhere in the city and bring you to the club. So the key is to get a hotel near the club and that is your ride at the end of the night lol

Ahhh good old Cheetahs, I remember that place, good times in windsor. I am not completely familiar with the new strip club laws but I guess they (strip clubs in ohio) are doing pasties now.

Ahhh good old Cheetahs, I remember that place, good times in windsor. I am not completely familiar with the new strip club laws but I guess they (strip clubs in ohio) are doing pasties now.

I think if they serve drinks they have to have pasties.

I think if they serve drinks they have to have pasties.

with the old law (not sure about the new ones) they couldnt be completely naked if they served alcohol, but they could be topless.

thats why all the ones where they were fully nude were BYOB

i havent been to a strip club since these new laws past so i dunno what the deal is now. i thought they had to close at midnight or some shit too, but the ad says they are open until 2:30 maybe they just stop stripping then and its just a regular bar ?