Grip recommendations?

Casper

2 hours ago, Casper said:

I'm looking for some gel grips, something to dampen some of the vibration. Any recommendations?

After trying many gel gloves that didn't help at all with numbness.  I tried these:

http://www.bikebandit.com/aftermarket-parts/motorcycle-control-and-brake/grips-universal/grab-on-motorcycle-grip-covers

These helped prevent numbness quite a bit.  The only downside is it makes the grip a bit larger.  Felt weird at first, but I like now that I'm used to them.

23 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

After trying many gel gloves that didn't help at all with numbness.  I tried these:

http://www.bikebandit.com/aftermarket-parts/motorcycle-control-and-brake/grips-universal/grab-on-motorcycle-grip-covers

These helped prevent numbness quite a bit.  The only downside is it makes the grip a bit larger.  Felt weird at first, but I like now that I'm used to them.

What was the cruise control you have on the VFR again?

8 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

I run cheap ProGrip 699 gels, but mainly for adhesion on the supermoto moreso than vibration dampening......although my KTM vibes so hard it makes my junk numb :D

This^^^.   Lol

• 4 weeks later...

My phone sensor says there's little difference between week old 717s and Today old Foam grips. Slight nod to the foam on Mean but the bike also warmed up a bit and I'm not swapping again to test switched order. I've seen bigger differences with bar weights or bracing, 

6n8wdCn.jpg