SOLD: Bell Star Carbon Airtrix COTA XL

Casper

I bought this towards the end of last year. Lost more weight. Now it's too big. My loss is your gain. It's in perfect condition. Comes with the bag, both lenses, etc. Willing to trade for other helmets (size large) or touring boots (size 10.5-11) or $300 obo. PM me if you're interested. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've had several people ask if I'll sell it outright. I've decided I will. I'd like to get $300 for it. Price added to original post as well. Also open to other stuff for trade. Just PM me and ask. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you ever consider bigger cheekpads?  not sure which size the xl comes with(marked on the backside of the pad), but they different sizes make a significant difference. 

27 minutes ago, RHill said:

you ever consider bigger cheekpads?  not sure which size the xl comes with(marked on the backside of the pad), but they different sizes make a significant difference. 

Thought about it, but the shell itself is too big now. The large (which I would need) uses a different shell unfortunately. I'd love to trade with someone who has a large in a similar quality helmet and needs an xl. 

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

You should take my offer before I change my mind. Looks like the best you are going to get.

No, I do not want you to fondle me in the bathroom. Stop offering. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...