ITT You win 5,000 points, or you get BANNED!!

Tonik

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Hey, @Casper  He still has his 24 warning points, I removed the restriction...so he should be un-banned.  But I can't figure out how to remove the warning points.  I set them to expire today at 9:30AM.  Take a peek and let me know what I am doing wrong for future reference. TIA.

Warning points drop off after a set amount of time....except for the spamming. Which is what you whacked him for.

@Casper might have a way to take those off, but you and I cannot.

2 minutes ago, Cdubyah said:

Warning points drop off after a set amount of time....except for the spamming. Which is what you whacked him for.

@Casper might have a way to take those off, but you and I cannot.

Yup. Spamming is insta-perma-ban. Should be good to go now. 

22 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yup. Spamming is insta-perma-ban. Should be good to go now. 

I was able to un ban him, he posted before you intervened. It let me click it and delete it. Interesting.

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

You didn't remove the points though. 

Right, but it appears I can't.  There was no option for that I saw, so I am a dumbass and blind, or I do not have those super abilities, or I gave him the wrong kind of points when I banned him. Not a big deal, just trying figure it out for future reference.  My next contest will be epic, there will be lots of points to remove.   :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

the funniest part about me even posting in this is I have no idea how many points I have, no idea where to find them and no idea how to give them to people

39124 currently

11 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

the funniest part about me even posting in this is I have no idea how many points I have, no idea where to find them and no idea how to give them to people

Give them to me.  Bet we can suck in enough people to the next contest to ban the whole damn board!!!

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Give them to me.  Bet we can suck in enough people to the next contest to ban the whole damn board!!!

I'm saving up to trade them plus a pool table for a bike ;)

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Idiot said:

Anyone with more points than posts couldn't possibly be feeling the bern

:drink:

THe only burn I ever feel is the one on Wednesday mornings after I've been pounding beers and winking lizard spicy garlic and spicy bbq wings the night prior

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Idiot I was bord a while ago and read all the threads that were referenced again.

Just to add to the insults....

Tonik is a great mod.

(since he is a hater compliments = insult).

Edited by snot

4 hours ago, Idiot said:

By the way...  I didn't win the 5,000 points

(a fact which will keep me up nights mumbling curses upon Tonik)

but I do think Snot deserves to be recognized for the truly awesome post earlier in this thread!

So I gave her a little over 1,000 points (all the points I had when I got unbanned)

after I gave the points I found out where I got them...

thanks Helmutt!

Yeah, those points came full circle.  So next time I plan to gift you points, I'll just send 'em on to her for ya :D

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

It's Tonik with a K. Might have to make that a banable offense. Been happening a lot recently.

How nice of you to point out my spell check hates your name...

See you are just the nicest mod...Tonik

• Tonik unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...