CSBA Ride July 16th

JCMathis

This should be another great ride as long as the weather is good. We will do 342 miles down to the east of Marietta then back through Hocking Hills area avoiding the sightseers. 

We will need to meet in the NW corner of Iron Pony Parking lot at 8:30 and depart no later than 9:00 so we can get back early enough. Hope to see everyone out for this one. Looking forward to seeing everyone for this ride.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/14764722

1 hour ago, JCMathis said:

It is hard to say but if I were to guess, we would be done somewhere  between 4 and 5.

Hmmm, this is very possible for me to all do in 1 loong day! I would leave my house at like 4am, should give me enuff time to REST prior to the official group ride start time of 9am! :)

1 hour ago, JCMathis said:

If you would like to come down on Friday evening you are welcome to stay at my house for the night. I have an extra room that is not being used right now.

Maybe, if only I knew you!  I have thought about riding down Friday, grab a hotel near the met spot so im Fresh to go for Saturdays 342 mile ride. I would ride Home shortly after the 342 route is over. Likely would have to work Sunday morning!

I will post up an update and possibly a PM to you say  July 14th thursday!

1 minute ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Maybe, if only I knew you!  I have thought about riding down Friday, grab a hotel near the met spot so im Fresh to go for Saturdays 342 mile ride. I would ride Home shortly after the 342 route is over. Likely would have to work Sunday morning!

Dave, even thou I never met him in person ( for sure in one of these csba one time this year we will) he is a very good guy just based on the history in forum and opinion from others. And same way Dave is cool, just bit crazy to do the long hauls from Michigan. I wonder who in their right mind does these things.. Oh wait I know.. :D 

8 hours ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Totally understand, just putting it out there as an option. 

1 hour ago, 0hi0 said:

Is there a planned lunch stop? 

The first gas stop will be in Woodsfield so that will be a good place to grab some lunch or we could hold off on eating until we get to Marietta which would be the second gas stop. I am up for suggestions on good places to eat in either of these places.

15 minutes ago, JCMathis said:

The first gas stop will be in Woodsfield so that will be a good place to grab some lunch or we could hold off on eating until we get to Marietta which would be the second gas stop. I am up for suggestions on good places to eat in either of these places.

I'm not a breakfast eater. But I like to sit down for a lunch if possible! Ha

• Upvote 1