CSBA Ride July 16th

JCMathis

On 7/5/2016 at 10:22 PM, NinjaDoc said:

Dave, even thou I never met him in person ( for sure in one of these csba one time this year we will) he is a very good guy just based on the history in forum and opinion from others. And same way Dave is cool, just bit crazy to do the long hauls from Michigan. I wonder who in their right mind does these things.. Oh wait I know.. :D 

Hey Niv, you used to live around here. You KNOW its rather boring (except Gingerman or Grattan) in terms of "Twisties".  Anyone would be doing the same thing as me . . . well I guess not cuz I'm spread the word around to my fellow Michigan riders. So far NONE have said they are going to JOIN ME on this trip! :(  My PASSION for Riding will never die, no matter the where,when,how's! :)

• Upvote 1

I have made a few adjustments to the route so we can have lunch at Beallsville Diner. This is a great place to eat, the only thing you have to prepare for is they do not accept plastic so you need to bring a little cash. $10 will easily get you a belly full. I also removed the Athens area as well as the long trip up 33 from Logan to try and avoid any traffic down there in the afternoon. Miles are still close to the same at 350.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/14975712

On 7/10/2016 at 4:28 PM, S29229n said:

Does anyone know how to get that link to work in the app?

9 hours ago, 600ZZ4eb said:

I cld nvr get it to work. 

Help me understand what is not working. Is it that you are not able to view the route at all or is it that you cannot get it to open from the tapatalk app?

Hmmm I wonder if that Iron Horse dealership would let me use a Rear spool stand so I can quickly lube up my chain! (chain will need to be lubed after the miles I will put on it getting to met spot. Then again after the 350mile route, before heading home!)  :D

I carry a small can of wd40 with me when I need to lube my chain before returning home and just lube the chain by rolling it section by section. Not the best job but it usually is effective. 

2 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

UPDATE!!!

OUT* This week I've had Minor surgery on my right arm, so wont be Riding for a bit! :(

Sorry to hear this, maybe next month you will be able to join us.

3 hours ago, JCMathis said:

Sorry to hear this, maybe next month you will be able to join us.

Yea hopefully, if all works out.

When I'm healed to ride AND I can clear time off work. I plan on doing some Trackday weekends!

@ Grattan 8/06 + 8/07 (sat+sun)

@ Gingermann 8/20 + 8/21 (sat+sun)

6 minutes ago, JCMathis said:

It looks like it will be between 4 and 6.

well I have a possible 2 IN's from Michigan that I know of. I passed the info along, so no idea of they are really gonna show up @ your met spot 830am Saturday!

Guy on a (Nelson)BMW S1000RR and guy on a brand new (Eric)Yammi R1. Both are experienced riders and should have NP keeping up with you. I know Nelson (track rider) will without a doubt! 

Have a fun and safe ride guys! I wish I was able to attend, nopefully I can make it down for a weekend in August or Sept b4 winter gets here!!! :(

18 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

well I have a possible 2 IN's from Michigan that I know of. I passed the info along, so no idea of they are really gonna show up @ your met spot 830am Saturday!

Guy on a (Nelson)BMW S1000RR and guy on a brand new (Eric)Yammi R1. Both are experienced riders and should have NP keeping up with you. I know Nelson (track rider) will without a doubt! 

Have a fun and safe ride guys! I wish I was able to attend, nopefully I can make it down for a weekend in August or Sept b4 winter gets here!!! :(

That would be great if they are able to make it down. It should be a great ride, the weather looks to be perfect. Hope you are able to get back at it soon without complication.

Today was a great day for a ride. I ended up with 384 miles door to door. It was great to have Dan join us today. Always nice to have new faces.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk