Cool Story Bro! Or another new bike thread.

Wojo72

Picked up the new ride this afternoon.  So far I really like it.  I can't wait to get some break in miles on it so that I can give it hell.  Felt good on the ride home.   When I got home my wife took one look at it and said "How old are we?"  LOL.  She didn't complain when I took her for a spin around the hood though. 

IMG_20160707_132433 (Small).jpg

IMG_20160707_132423 (Small).jpg

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tigerpaw said:

Nice!

Does the wind hit you straight in the chest at highway speeds?

I didn't notice it on the way home today but I'm coming from a FZ-07.  If you are used to a wind screen it might be annoying.  I think that I ran it up to about 80 between the shop and the office.  The rest of the way home was back roads.

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Congrats!  That's identical to another member's here who just bought one as well, cant recall who though

Thanks.  Blue72Beetle bought the same bike in the F(airing) version.

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Nice bike, good choice. 

Whats your our next one going to be hehe :D 

I did make a joke at the dealer today about them ordering a Vmax for me in 2 years. :)

:banana:

Yamaha needs to build a more affordable Multistrada platform type of bike with that beasty V4 1200 that they only ever stuff in the Vmax.  Would definitely be good competition for the KTM SA, Multi, Tiger Sport, etc.  I know they can think outside the box, they did a good job on the MT10

12 hours ago, what said:

Ditched the yammy eh? That's a perdy blue. 

As for wind, you don't really notice it on nakeds until around 80+, it doesn't get bad until 130+ or so. 

The Yammy and I never really bonded.  So far I really like this Suzuki.   If I can get the clutch lever adjusted I'll be a happy camper.  That's my only complaint about the bike so far.  It feels like the spring for the lever isn't strong enough.  There's a little bit of slop when I release the lever.  I find myself tapping it with my finger to get it to fully retract.  It doesn't really affect anything.  Just bugs me.