PIRC Aug 27-28 unofficial OR day

Jester_

1 hour ago, Jester_ said:

I need to sand off my brake rotors, and wash the truck and maybe trailer between tonight and tomorrow afternoon. I will probably be at the track around 6ish, will setup and head back home. 

If anyone else needs a place to sleep there is room in the trailer for 2 people pretty comfortably. 

dude, that ain't cool, I had activities planned that utilize the extra space.....

57 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

I'm not riding,but hopefully I can come out and P.B.
Oh,and if Ryan still has that Bell Helmet bag,I'll buy it from you.

thanks for reminding me.....just set a reminder in my phone or I'd leave it at home for sure.  I'm assuming you need a 600 to go with the bag?!?!

22 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Sunday's weather just went to shit. Looks like i'll have to wait until next year to ride the new half. :Sad Trombone:

I've seen worse forecasts turn out beautiful (and better turn out shit....Road Atlanta at the start of the season :cry:).

1 hour ago, RHill said:

I've seen worse forecasts turn out beautiful (and better turn out shit....Road Atlanta at the start of the season :cry:).

True but if i don't use the money for a 50/50 shot Sunday, I can go to Mid-O next week! :D Weather is looking great at the moment for all of next week. (Which i will be preregistering for this time)

Edited by ludwb675
  • Upvote 2

Well 2 675's are loaded in the trailer and I'll be heading down Friday at some point, probably be there late as usual. 

One of these 675's is a rare 2012 Pandarrrrr edition, and will be offered for sale. You'll have the opportunity to feast your eyes on it, touch it, rub it, sit on it, and even take it for a test ride. (Cash in hand or your first born child will be needed as collateral.) Potential buyers will love the 2-tone black/white panda paint complete with pandeyes. This is the only 2012 Pandarrrrr you'll find with this additional option on this paint color. 

It has a few small mods, because if you know the Pandarrrrr you'll know it comes with everything you need and tons of mods aren't necessary. Ohlins, Brembo, quick-shifter, its got all the kit. 

The bidding war will start at $6500 for the lucky owner of this rare bike. 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

Well 2 675's are loaded in the trailer and I'll be heading down Friday at some point, probably be there late as usual. 

One of these 675's is a rare 2012 Pandarrrrr edition, and will be offered for sale. You'll have the opportunity to feast your eyes on it, touch it, rub it, sit on it, and even take it for a test ride. (Cash in hand or your first born child will be needed as collateral.) Potential buyers will love the 2-tone black/white panda paint complete with pandeyes. This is the only 2012 Pandarrrrr you'll find with this additional option on this paint color. 

It has a few small mods, because if you know the Pandarrrrr you'll know it comes with everything you need and tons of mods aren't necessary. Ohlins, Brembo, quick-shifter, its got all the kit. 

we should just get married.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

True but if i don't use the money for a 50/50 shot Sunday, I can go to Mid-O next week! :D Weather is looking great at the moment for all of next week. (Which i will be preregistering for this time)

can understand the logic!

4 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

Copeland and I will be there either the 5th or 6th.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TRMN8TR said:

this special pandarrrrr edition 675R will come with a dunlop race front that is shiny and new.  I got other street tires that i might give along with it if some one doesnt need race tires to go fast

48 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

This where you are talking about?

the middle ramp, on the side closer to "7" is where we normally pit, but we may scoot around a bit to find Brandon's RV a spot

Just now, RHill said:

the middle ramp, on the side closer to "7" is where we normally pit, but we may scoot around a bit to find Brandon's RV a spot

Ok. Hopefully it's easy to spot you guys. What cars/trucks are you driving?

If you see me roll by just yell at me.

I'll likely be there somewhere between 6 and 10.....yeah 4 hour window like a cable company repair guy.  Driving a white Saturn car with open trailer, just about the polar opposite of every other rig that will be arriving.....hard to miss.

• Upvote 2

I'll likely be there somewhere between 6 and 10.....yeah 4 hour window like a cable company repair guy.  Driving a white Saturn car with open trailer, just about the polar opposite of every other rig that will be arriving.....hard to miss.

Just look for the guy that can't possibly have that much stuff in a Saturn

5 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

Just look for the guy that can't possibly have that much stuff in a Saturn

bringing a spare engine, forks, swingarm....basically a spare bike minus a frame and fairings....in addition to all the "normal" stuff.  Clown car FTW

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RHill said:

I'll be the guy sleeping in his Hyundai wagon with an open trailer.  Getting in around 10 Saturday night.  I won't have nearly as much shit though.  If I break something, I'm done for!

White 11 GMC 2500 with an 18ft enclosed, bunch of weird stickers on it. Not my trailer but I let a buddy keep it at my place and then I use it whenever. 

I am packed and can be there in a half hour but will probably wait until Ryan gets there so I can pit by everyone. I normally leave after un hooking since I live so close. 

I believe Ryan (white saturn) and Dan (white gmc truck with grey trailer) are already there. Said they were pitted a little farther down than usual. Closer to the area of the map you circled, but not all the way to the end.

I won't be there till about 9. If you haven't found them already, look for a green/white Southwind rv pulling a black trailer around 9.

Edited by TRMN8TR