Wow

Mach Retard

no, that can't be him, his name is hank.  and hank aint no clique pm/texting pussy who would go by "bob" or any other name than his own.  at least, that's how i remember hank.

cue sarah mclachlan "I Will Remember You"

• Upvote 2

plus I dont think this is ohio, kinda late but not too late for him to come back. Searching for and taking this user name requires a bit of different sense of humor. So does choosing the name bob which he didn't demonstrate

My guess would be tonic / Idiot / or might even be motocat. If its a new new guy he is gonna be a life long member here :D

Edited by NinjaDoc

3 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

Probably 0hi0's new account.    :lol:

raw

There's an easy way to test:

Aprilias are trash. 

To your point Nivin, while I won't deny I had a decent time watching every thread he chose to involve himself in turn into a smoldering crater, it was on a downward spiral and on the way to a blowup. He seemed to be the type of guy that takes everything personally and can't take a joke/sarcasm at his expense which is a death sentence on an online forum (especially with you assholes). Whether he was banned or figured out that he wasn't making any friends here and decided to delete his account it was probably in both parties best interest. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

And intervene only when he crosses the limit, which is pretty wide extreme for us here with our rhino skin genes.

1 hour ago, what said:

To your point Nivin, while I won't deny I had a decent time watching every thread he chose to involve himself in turn into a smoldering crater, it was on a downward spiral and on the way to a blowup.

Welcome to the world of internet forum moderation. There is no one correct answer or set of 'rules'.

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

prolly am gonna be flamed from both sides, and I am doing this against my better judgment of being active only in rides/ events and  staying away from drama and socio economic discussions. :D

bunch of stuff too long to include in quotes

PS: Just ignore this wall of txt and ignore me and forget I even posted this , gonna go hide in my empty dark corner and will just relegate myself to post in rides and events only as I have done for all these years. :)

I agree with you nivin, I think he should have stuck around and he would have been fine.

Uncle Punk was right for once.

When do we behead IP and Tonik for being milk drinking clique PM/texting pussies?

Edited by jbot
forgot about the clique and pm/texting
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jbot said:

I agree with you nivin, I think he should have stuck around and he would have been fine.

Uncle Punk was right for once.

When do we behead IP and Tonik for being milk drinking clique PM/texting pussies?

hate to say this, but I kinda agree with you agreeing with UP

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

There is no accusing, there is only fact.

Excellent point.  I didn't moderate anything, that's a fact.  Glad we were able to clear that up.

Edit: But I should have. The other mod saved me from my hesitation.

Edited by Tonik

4 hours ago, what said:

There's an easy way to test:

Aprilias are trash. 

To your point Nivin, while I won't deny I had a decent time watching every thread he chose to involve himself in turn into a smoldering crater, it was on a downward spiral and on the way to a blowup. He seemed to be the type of guy that takes everything personally and can't take a joke/sarcasm at his expense which is a death sentence on an online forum (especially with you assholes). Whether he was banned or figured out that he wasn't making any friends here and decided to delete his account it was probably in both parties best interest. 

All ball busting aside 0hi0 is an all right dude.  I met him a couple of times at QSL.  He just enjoys trolling a little too much.