My season is over

Tpoppa

• 2 weeks later...

My neighbor had the same injury - distal end of the bicep tore right off the bone leaving him looking like someone implanted a golf ball up near in shoulder.

He's back to 100% now, though.  All the best and hope you heal up as soon as possible.

We need to start a club for injured bikers who can't ride.  A sad, sad little club.  We can meet at a Starbucks and sit in the corner making "brumm bruumm" noises.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scruit said:

My neighbor had the same injury - distal end of the bicep tore right off the bone leaving him looking like someone implanted a golf ball up near in shoulder.

He's back to 100% now, though.  All the best and hope you heal up as soon as possible.

We need to start a club for injured bikers who can't ride.  A sad, sad little club.  We can meet at a Starbucks and sit in the corner making "brumm bruumm" noises.

Kind of like this:

• 6 months later...

Damn dude, that sucks ass. Seems like whenever i really start to get in shape or in a groove, I get sidetracked by an injury. Studies have shown that exercise done on the opposite limb has a beneficial impact on an injured limb that may be immobilized or limited in use.

BTW, you keep doing that and you'll go blind too ya know. :D

10 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Damn, I hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon Tony.

Thanks man. Honestly, except for this things have been pretty damn good.  

I was all set to by another motorcycle today.