Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

Cool! I'm pretty much set to go (my truck decided to act up this week and i had to replace an ignition coil, and then a PS line...).

I'll be leaving early Fri morning and will try to get there before 5pm or so. I'll be in a black Tundra (no trailer) and blue EZ-up. I'll drive around the area that Tim pointed out (the end of the paddock nearest the last turn) and plan on camping there. If i don't recognize anyone i'll just set up in the general area.

BTW, the big boys from MotoAmerica will be racing at RA two weeks later. I wonder if any of them will be practicing this weekend with us????

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yea, I was on ebay looking for a track bike. I want to go 224 mph too...then I saw the kph and said meh, I do that two up in Kansas all the time.

You can't get the White Whale up to 224mph? Thought for sure...

Well  I was going to edit my post with a narrative about each picture and the overall weekend but now I cant edot the post or delete it so I can make a new post so whatever.... il just paste what I wrote in here and it wont make any sense. 

Filling up in Beckley WV where we stayed the first night. 

AznTim cooked us up some burgers for dinner Friday night. 

Hes so fast 

Cleaned up before we left.

It was a long drive home, left at 5pm and got home at 415. 

Filling up before we left GA. 

We had a few crashes and an equal number of mechanical failures but everyone worked together to keep everyone riding all weekend. I had a best time of 1:41 which I was content with "was hoping for a 1:39" and had a top speed of 154 which is hauling the mail for a 600. 

Was a great weekend to knock the rust off, cant wait for the next one. 

• Upvote 1