Ohio Danimal CSC update

B-Mac

1 hour ago, motocat12 said:

I think he posted  he was retiring earlier than planned and taking china bike far south.

@Danimal is still posting, was on this morning, so I expect he will chime in to both questions soon.

Sounds like it has met or exceeded his expectations so far. Enough so that I was considering the $2200 TT250 as a cheap winter dual sport.

Edited by CBBaron

@Danimal That sounds like a great time, dude.

One thing I wanted to mention -- and not sure if you'd be open to this or not -- but I heard that psilocybin mushrooms are like literal magic when it comes to alleviating cluster headaches. I've heard what cluster headaches are like, and based on the descriptions I'd imagine they're pretty horrifying.

I just saw there was a recall on these...something about a missing warning sticker that could cause someone to use the incorrect brake fluid, causing brake failure. Owners are supposed to be contacted by the company. I saw the article on Flipboard late last night.

18 hours ago, Danimal said:

Thank you for showing concern. Really tired of folks saying shit like "Cluster headaches? Never heard of them but I have a friend/family member/etc that gets Migraines so I know what you're going through."

Note to those folks: No, you do not know. You don't know shit... Nothing to do with Migraines and far far far worse. No mystery why Cluster headaches are nicknamed "Suicide headaches".

There is a drug that I inject myself with when an attack happens that can abort the attack. The drug itself is very hard on the heart. Not supposed to be used more than twice a month. When in a BAD cycle, I may inject myself three times a NIGHT. 

The drug used to be crazy expensive and always had insurance problems getting enough of it an enough injectors/needles, etc. Now it's avaialbel generic...AND OTC in Mexico (YAY!)

No problem, man. I saw a youtube video of a serious cluster headache breakout on reddit. I've never seen someone with a migraine punching themselves in the temple to try to re-gate the pain. Unbelievable what folks go through, and to think that's such a little-known affliction!

Stay healthy, bud, any way you can. I'm no herbal-life, hippie anti-doctor kind of person, but those heart-shots sound dire.