Ohio BBQ Roadtrip

Casper

22 minutes ago, max power said:

I wasn't impressed with Ray Ray's, like at all. Maybe The pork sandwich was the wrong thing to order at a hipster barbecue truck. 

Also remember that the hipster thing to do is to go where other people arent, and in the case of restaurants/food its where the bad food is.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Proper Pig Smokehouse in lakewood is legit. Get there close to open to make sure they dont run out of what you want. Still need to make it to Bubba's in Avon.

Get on GroupOn and get the Bubba's one and go. I assure you that you will not be disappointed

Funny enough with Proper Pig is I've had it a couple times but that was before the food truck and restaurant were a thing. It's one of my good friends cousins joint and he used cater for her family parties 

2 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Get on GroupOn and get the Bubba's one and go. I assure you that you will not be disappointed

Funny enough with Proper Pig is I've had it a couple times but that was before the food truck and restaurant were a thing. It's one of my good friends cousins joint and he used cater for her family parties 

Nice, I enjoyed the brisket I got from there. So much so I took my dad when he was in town for a second go-around. If anyone wants to go, let me know I live like 5 min away. Same with Bubba's, although that's maybe a 20-25 min drive.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1