What I've been up to lately

cOoTeR

I haven't been on here much since I went to the Tail of the Dragon. I recently picked up a crf450x supermoto setup. I've done lots of miles on the street and several track days on my sportbikes but this supermoto is totally different. I don't have a lot of time on it so I'm still learning how to ride it right but it's a blast. Even though it's not as fast as my 1000 it's just as fun. I started racing it in a local winter series out here in doing alright in it. It's a good thing that crashes don't hurt or cost as much. I'm planning on running in a national event out in Nevada at the end of March. I have a street setup for it as well so it's just a matter of switching wheels/tires and throwing the headlight assembly on and I can go rip it up on the street. I still have my ZX10-R for my Ricky Bobby moments when I wanna go fast as well. If you've never ridden a supermoto I highly encourage you to give it a try sometime. 

20170215_170807.jpg

• Upvote 1