Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Nebbors

8 minutes ago, jbot said:

if it makes you feel any better, i have to buy a new fridge asap.

set that shit on the porch.

What's wrong with it?  I thought I had to replace a stainless side by side last year.  Instead I got it fixed for under $200.  The fixes are usually pretty basic.

3 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

set that shit on the porch.

What's wrong with it?  I thought I had to replace a stainless side by side last year.  Instead I got it fixed for under $200.  The fixes are usually pretty basic.

It's at my rental. It's oooold and not that great so it needs to be replaced anyway.  My big one at my house probably needs work but nobody wants to work on that big bitch (48" built in counter depth POS asshole jennair garbage)

Don't feel too bad!  I just had to fix my leaking dishwasher (new vent fan system), oven (new heating element), coffee maker (bought new Keurig), and now I need a compressor relay for my fridge (lost everything in our fridge and freezer).  Also, was riding my RZR the other night, went in for a warm up, came back out, and it's not firing now.  Just put a new Lithium battery in it too ($200).

This has all happened in the last two weeks. FACK!!!!!

So, things could be worse.  But I feel your pain...and so does my fucking wallet!!!

Edited by Ron505

On 1/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, Ron505 said:

Wife blew a tire today....hmmm...wonder what's next?

I had to replace all 4 of mine, they had splits in the side walls. Only had 50000 miles on them.

Then the dryer went out, grill stopped working, oven went out and furnance stopped working....that is how our year ended. This year must be better, right?

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, snot said:

I had to replace all 4 of mine, they had splits in the side walls. Only had 50000 miles on them.

Then the dryer went out, grill stopped working, oven went out and furnance stopped working....that is how our year ended. This year must be better, right?

Crazy shit!  It has to be a better year, right!  

My stupid pos fridge is forming ice all the way up to whatever pos fan and causing it to be loud as fuck. Google is saying it's a design flaw that caused some people to get free replacement fridges way back in the day which is long past when I bought this house (with appliances still in place).  I took the appropriate section apart and removed the ice but not have to figure out how to keep more ice from forming.  I would tell you not to buy Jenn air but they are all shit and you'll hear the same stories about subzero and whatever other fancy ass fridges.  All garbage  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, jbot said:

My stupid pos fridge is forming ice all the way up to whatever pos fan and causing it to be loud as fuck. Google is saying it's a design flaw that caused some people to get free replacement fridges way back in the day which is long past when I bought this house (with appliances still in place).  I took the appropriate section apart and removed the ice but not have to figure out how to keep more ice from forming.  I would tell you not to buy Jenn air but they are all shit and you'll hear the same stories about subzero and whatever other fancy ass fridges.  All garbage  

I have 10 yr old pos whirlpool that cost me  $40 to repair..lol

I'm at year 8 with our Samsung fridge with zero repairs/issues. *knock on wood* 

Not sure what brand my parents have but it's less than 2 years old and have had a repair tech out like 3-4 times already. All under warranty. But it's a POS and they are trying to get it either replaced or refunded.