Saturday ride.

NinjaNick

We'll be talking on the phone tomorrow. Fusion and I will meet here in town, then we will meet Insane in springfield and then he will be leading the ride. We've all been around the twisties south of here, so I figured Insane can show us the roads up there. Twisty or not, I'm wanting to experience other places. I'm burnt out of my usual twisties.

Where you from R1? :)

im from cincinnati but if i dont meet goldenchild for cruisefest (she hasnt replied back as of this morning) then i might make the trip up there i might be able to keep up lol would you guys be interested in lettin me tag along i feel the same way i want to see new places tired of the same thing.

im from cincinnati but if i dont meet goldenchild for cruisefest (she hasnt replied back as of this morning) then i might make the trip up there i might be able to keep up lol would you guys be interested in lettin me tag along i feel the same way i want to see new places tired of the same thing.

Sure can buddy. Check your private message for my celly.

Sorry guys I could'nt make it today, One of our sister centers in Greensboro N.C. was hit by a tornado and we had to plan on taking some of their stores over I did not get off until 10:45. Just wanted to let you know Ninja. I'll call you later. I hope you guys had a good ride today. Later Bro.

Got to meet 1929rr today. He came up from Cincy and he's a really cool and FUNNY guy. :D We racked on around 200miles probably. Was a fun time. Drink (pop/gatorade), food, bikes, and riding.

Can't wait till next time! :cool:

dude?!?! what no pics