ninjachk08

are you into cars?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. are you into cars?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have other vehicles for that. If I have a "toy" I'm not relying on it for that sort of stuff.

That's what the drag strip and autoX is for. But when you are not at either one of those events and you need to get out of the way is when you need something fast. Example, an 18 wheeler doesn't see you and is going to plow into your car with 5 people in it... That's when P0\/\/A is needed. :)

Although the bike would smoke almost any car I would still pick my car over my bike... err wait, I did exactly that when I sold the bike to keep the car. I get more looks and thumbs up in my car than I ever did on the bike.. and I can bang chicks in the back lol

l_86c3d85abdc716de18ef7ff795af9e1b.jpg

Omg Thats A Nice Car!!

why thank you, it def. takes longer to clean than the bike but it is well worth it in the end. I started cleaning it yesterday and plan on being done tomorrow.

7 Step process:

Wash

Clay bar

Polish

Wax

Wax again

Chrome trim polish

Vinyl Top recondition

too much fun.. NOT!!

That's what the drag strip and autoX is for. But when you are not at either one of those events and you need to get out of the way is when you need something fast. Example, an 18 wheeler doesn't see you and is going to plow into your car with 5 people in it... That's when P0\/\/A is needed. :)

:lol: I'd have a hard time arguing that since the same argument is used for a liter over a 600 for commuting.

Although the bike would smoke almost any car I would still pick my car over my bike... err wait, I did exactly that when I sold the bike to keep the car. I get more looks and thumbs up in my car than I ever did on the bike.. and I can bang chicks in the back lol

l_86c3d85abdc716de18ef7ff795af9e1b.jpg

Love it. My uncle restores older Mustangs out in Washington. Seemed like he always had one he was working on every time I went out to visit.

I have been into cars since I was like 5.. lol my mom had a '69 mach 1 and my dad had a ford model T. The only time I could spend with them was helping them with thier vehicles. Although my help was fetching stuff back then lol

Once I turned of age I did all I could to the cars I could afford. Got into drag racing but never had much to race lol

Now that i'm "growing up" i'm paying more bills and can't afford to mod. Last car was a '03 Mach 1. It was fun but SUCKED in the snow and being an EMT I had to go to work in the snow. Got the STi and LOVE it!! I want to do a lot to it but am happy with having some money to fall back on if something happens to the house or..well.. me.. lol

I work out at Kanawha Valley Dragway as an EMT once in a while and i'm like a kid at a candy store lol