are you into cars?

ninjachk08

are you into cars?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. are you into cars?

Disagree.

And all about bikes, car's are just for the winter.

sure fuck technology and change...... we should go back to mid evil times when we shit in a bucket and dumped it out of two story windows into the street!!!;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bikes are the cheapest way to go fast. me and my roomates have had many arguments about this. my final point is the amount of money it takes to put into a car that will go faster than a 600cc bike. its pretty ridiculous if you just go by OEM cars. thats not even to mention a 1000cc or busa/14

Ben, that is such a fact. Power to weight ratio on a bike is phenomenal compared to that of a car. Your roomates would fight you on that issue? They're not graduating are they? :eek:

well dude if you look at it as far as handling, high end sports cars win hands down. 4 wheels are much more stable. if it wasnt for the accel, even low end sports cars could smoke bikes on a really twisty course. you just gotta play the angle that works.

oh and i always tell him that even though cars can corner better, its still more fun on a bike. he just huffs and puffs at me. :D

yeah and if you slap a muzzy on the 250 you might as well fork up all the cash and knowhow for a jet kit as well. its easier to just forget about it and ride the bitch until you get comfy and then buy something newer.

No doubt, but everyone likes to customize their ride in their own way. If I owned a 250 I would, because I don't like stock anything. It's your toy, have fun with it. :)

No doubt, but everyone likes to customize their ride in their own way. If I owned a 250 I would, because I don't like stock anything. It's your toy, have fun with it. :)

i made my mark on my bike, it was just all cosmetic. it was cheaper and more noticeable than anything i couldve done to the engine.

well dude if you look at it as far as handling, high end sports cars win hands down. 4 wheels are much more stable. if it wasnt for the accel, even low end sports cars could smoke bikes on a really twisty course. you just gotta play the angle that works.

oh and i always tell him that even though cars can corner better, its still more fun on a bike. he just huffs and puffs at me. :D

To almost all street riders, yes. I can show you a video of a guy on a ducati999 barely edging out a lambo on a road course. It's a good vid.:cool:

To almost all street riders, yes. I can show you a video of a guy on a ducati999 barely edging out a lambo on a road course. It's a good vid.:cool:

This is a rare occurance since a car edges out a bike in all performance aspects except for acceleration.

bikes are the cheapest way to go fast. me and my roomates have had many arguments about this. my final point is the amount of money it takes to put into a car that will go faster than a 600cc bike. its pretty ridiculous if you just go by OEM cars. thats not even to mention a 1000cc or busa/14

True, and you're not even mentioning the fact that many (I won't say all) of the guys that dump that kind of cash into a street car (to keep up with a bike) want everyone to KNOW they own an expensive whip. Many are just flashy people... why spend $70k on a Viper when you can get a 'busa or zx-14 for $13k? Because you want the smug satisfaction of owning a steet car that does that.

I'm not hating on the car owners, it's just not economical for the common man.

• 1 month later...

Nice WRX.

I like cars and all, but way too expensive to get into for what you get out of it. When I got my new ride I could have bought a second 1000rr as dedicated track bike, mods and a small trailer for less than the price of a new STI stock.

I challenge you find me a new car for $8000 that can get around that road we took from hanoverton to whitewoman street faster than you could on your bike...

the only new cars you're getting for 8000 is a cobalt or aveo, and not even a fast one

Nice WRX.

I like cars and all, but way too expensive to get into for what you get out of it. When I got my new ride I could have bought a second 1000rr as dedicated track bike, mods and a small trailer for less than the price of a new STI stock.

Yeah, but you can't get groceries, haul the family, bring friends anywhere. You can with a WRX/STI and still be fast.