Ohio Rider's Bike Night Lodge Bar 5/15/08

gsxr750girl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will not be that many people there, come on in and you will see us. I'll be wearing a green ohio-riders tshirt and a white mini skirt. Cant miss me :D

Sounds HOT! Btw, I'm Pat but I didn't catch your name :confused:

There will not be that many people there, come on in and you will see us. I'll be wearing a green ohio-riders tshirt and a white mini skirt. Cant miss me :D

Are you going to pull out the glass heels too?

You can call me Yota or Kevin Either on is ghood, and if you want to see whats under the skirt, I suggest you buy me drinks! :lol:

that is disgusting.............my windows are open at my place and i can smell rain.......someone go do the rain dance backwards!!!!!:takeit: <-----this is the best dancing smiley i could find.

Sorry I didn't make it out but I got good news today that my dad is coming home from the hospital! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

glad to hear the dad's doing alright....

On a side note i cant wait to show you all how sexy my bike is just painted it last night and its amazing the color is perfect and the decals are coming in the end of next week.

you should have come up to lodge bar and saved the painting for tonight there were mad bitches there and yota was doing drunk handsprings

mad bitches there and yota was doing drunk handsprings

Yea, my bad on loosing you. Four really hot drunk chicks carried me off to their car and took me home with them? I guess it was an ok time, I mean if you like orgies with really hot drunk chicks

Ah, yes. See what happens when I drink jack and coke and I get excited... Drunk back hand springs :dunno: