Ohio Rider's Bike Night Lodge Bar 5/15/08

gsxr750girl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, my bad on loosing you. Four really hot drunk chicks carried me off to their car and took me home with them? I guess it was an ok time, I mean if you like orgies with really hot drunk chicks

Ah, yes. See what happens when I drink jack and coke and I get excited... Drunk back hand springs :dunno:

you better not be telling the truth. :mad: you know what has two thumbs and loves drunk bitches? THis guy here. (if you were here right now you would see me pointing at myself with my thumbs and smiling)

who got two thumbs and got poked in the eye as soon as they left the bar and had to drive home without his contacts in?

This guy here :cool:

That there my friend is why you dont give blow jobs when youre drunk... Penis in the eye must suck

And yes OG, Im a little hung over... and a little angry I spent so much money last night Im retarded. Thats it, im gonna go buy a flask or two and start carrying it to the bar with me.

I agree. I have to stop buying cute boys with white visors cosmotinis if they won't give me any action.:ky: