Ohio Rider's Bike Night Lodge Bar 5/15/08

gsxr750girl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nick I am just going to have to add that it is in ben and carries hands to tell...

I don't know what else to say. I am going to have to respect them and when they tell everyone will know. But until then I am pretty sure everyone is going to keep quite. No one wants to seclude anyone trust me! And I believe ben posted a while ago that everyone will know soon so just keep a watchfull eye on the boards, and I know you will. When everything is out I am sure you will understand why its like this.

I agree with e-flores I was there but not my position to tell anyone what went on that night. It is no ones buisness in my opinion. If you were there then you would have known. Now it is up to Satan, and Cbrgirl if they want the site to know. I do know this ohio-riders is looking into doing another bike night just not at the lodge bar. So til then hang tight and I'm sure we will have another meeting place!

Some people could not handle the truth...this is the way I see it playing out if the story would be told on here; the heavily

opinionated people of this site, who were not there, would donate their .02 cents where it was not needed and more problems arise...happens all the time on here and you know this.

nick I am just going to have to add that it is in ben and carries hands to tell...

I don't know what else to say. I am going to have to respect them and when they tell everyone will know. But until then I am pretty sure everyone is going to keep quite. No one wants to seclude anyone trust me! And I believe ben posted a while ago that everyone will know soon so just keep a watchfull eye on the boards, and I know you will. When everything is out I am sure you will understand why its like this.

I agree with e-flores I was there but not my position to tell anyone what went on that night. It is no ones buisness in my opinion. If you were there then you would have known. Now it is up to Satan, and Cbrgirl if they want the site to know. I do know this ohio-riders is looking into doing another bike night just not at the lodge bar. So til then hang tight and I'm sure we will have another meeting place!

FWIW......The more this isn't talked about.....The more it appears we did something wrong that's being covered up, and speculation starts growing exponentially. Often the speculation is far worse than what actually happened.

It also breeds a culture of an "inner click"......& everyone else