Ohio Rider's Bike Night Lodge Bar 5/15/08

gsxr750girl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of these different threads for the same bike night going at once is confusing me. What can we do to fix this :confused:

maybe some kind of mod that starts bike night threads each week to keep everything organized? where could we find such a person to regularly start new threads, get a roll call and keep things on topic? Maybe some kind of british chap?

all of these different threads for the same bike night going at once is confusing me. What can we do to fix this :confused:

maybe some kind of mod that starts bike night threads each week to keep everything organized? where could we find such a person to regularly start new threads, get a roll call and keep things on topic? Maybe some kind of british chap?

WTF? There's only one thread?????

• 1 month later...

A few of us I speak for would like to know why it isn't anymore? I'm sure I would've shown up sometime when I could. It was an O.R event and we all are O.R members. Some of us just feel that it's not right to keep things that happen within the group away from other members of the group.

Some people could not handle the truth...this is the way I see it playing out if the story would be told on here; the heavily opinionated people of this site, who were not there, would donate their .02 cents where it was not needed and more problems arise...happens all the time on here and you know this.