Ride Saturday 8-29

durk

I’m planning to ride next Saturday if the weather cooperates. I plan to run my typical route: 83-78-377-555-676-26-260NorS depending on time. I’ll be in New Concord around 10. If anybody is closer to me I’ll be in Lisbon around 8. Anybody interested?

24 minutes ago, FatWilbur said:

I know 😪  been abusing weather.com looking for a change 

Same. I’d like to say let’s try next weekend, but it’s a holiday and I try to avoid riding during holidays. I will make a for sure call tomorrow. If I do cancel I’ll post when I plan to ride next. 

I’m not going to make this tomorrow. Weather looks like crap. There have been flash flood warnings today all along my whole route to New Concord, no thanks. Doubt I ride next weekend, maybe the following. 

6 hours ago, FatWilbur said:

Yep tomorrow we be a get work done around the house day... not nearly as fun

I hear you. I fixed the door handle on my oldest daughter’s car tonight. Tomorrow I’m replacing struts on my youngest daughter’s car. I now understand why my dad used to get sick of fixing things when I was a kid. Between the 4 cars, 2 quads, motorcycle, tractor, and farm equipment it seems something always needs fixed. 

On 8/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, durk said:

I hear you. I fixed the door handle on my oldest daughter’s car tonight. Tomorrow I’m replacing struts on my youngest daughter’s car. I now understand why my dad used to get sick of fixing things when I was a kid. Between the 4 cars, 2 quads, motorcycle, tractor, and farm equipment it seems something always needs fixed. 

Oh man! your routine is too much busy. When you get time for yourself?

3 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Friday looks good, maybe seek in a morning ride before all the family trucksters hit the road.

Good for you B-Mac. I’m back to school now , not many opportunities for weekday rides now.