Bring Wet Wipes When Night Riding

psyco1

go across the edision bridge on rte 2 between sandusky and port clinton on a nice warm night, its done that to my windshield of my car to where i had to look out the window and drive b/c it completely covered the windshield. Took the full tank of windshield washer fluid while i was driving to get em all off... wouldve DEF sucked if i was on the bike. these were june bugs, i hate those FUCKERS!!

go across the edision bridge on rte 2 between sandusky and port clinton on a nice warm night, its done that to my windshield of my car to where i had to look out the window and drive b/c it completely covered the windshield. Took the full tank of windshield washer fluid while i was driving to get em all off... wouldve DEF sucked if i was on the bike. these were june bugs, i hate those FUCKERS!!

I used to live really close to lake erie and there were so many of those canadian soldiers you would here them popping like bubble wrap as you drove over them

I used to live really close to lake erie and there were so many of those canadian soldiers you would here them popping like bubble wrap as you drove over them

Don't forget about those lovely little MayFlies that'll soon be here too ;)