Track Day July 2-3 (Mid-Ohio)

flounder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Might not be riding my bike for this. My shifter is more fucked up then just being bent.... So i may be riding a 900 SS... I wont be as comfortable on it, but will still be fun

Excuses are like assholes Yota.. Everyone has them and they all stink..

Just playing with ya. :banana: Just happy your going

oh and look for my rig as well, i'll be glad to help any of you guys with both on and off track questions. I'll be in a "Dolphin" diesel pusher with a white 20' trailer that has the "Cycle Search International" down the side. #852

I have a garage that Im buying from a friend who will be there both days. Im not sure of what number it is yet but I think we are going to try and get all of us from Ohio riders in there. From my understanding it is an end garage and my buddy is going to set up a tent directly outside of it as well for people.

PS.. what is a dolphin diesel pusher.. Im guessing Motorhome/RV

A few buddies of mine and I will be in our usual garage #19 so PLEASE stop by and say Hi. Some of these clowns are from Michigan and a couple from Cbus. If you get to registration request the garage next to us or something. They do that if you get there early enough. ;)

See you guys there! I can't wait, I'm so stoked. Just hope my shoulder is up for the daunting task. Fell on it ice skating. :(

We will be sure to stop by #19 and say hey....

My part came in for the Duc's shift problem. I am going over to put everything back together tonight and reset the shifter internals. Hope everything will be good to go for Monday!! See you guys out there!! VERY EXCITED!! :metal:

....and is steph finally going to open up that sv and break 100 on the back straight?! :D

haha, she better! maybe i can talk her into lettin me ride it, i'd prolly go faster than i am on the 600 right now... nuthin like runnin 1.40's on an sv and 1.40's on a 600:trophy: but yea, I picked up some AMA stuff from her last week and she'll be bringin me a slipper for my YZ, gotta get my slide on:cool:

So since I wouldnt know alot of you to see you or your bikes.... About 7 of us here in columbus are meeting at quaker steak and lube on polaris at 530am on monday to all follow each other to mid ohio and get setup.... ownjoo.. I will be in novice.. group 1 so which group are you teaching and what does your ride look like.. Im going to be on a 05 blu/black 750.

It would be nice if we could all meet up at some point. Maybe I will print out some OhioRiders.net papers to tape to the garage we are in so you can find us.