Track Day July 2-3 (Mid-Ohio)

flounder

....and is steph finally going to open up that sv and break 100 on the back straight?! :D

You're OUT of the garage Mister!!! :bigfinger:

Drew, this IS Stephani. ;) And sure I'll let you ride it...you crash it however and the price of the slipper just went up to $3000. :p

You're OUT of the garage Mister!!! :bigfinger:

Drew, this IS Stephani. ;) And sure I'll let you ride it...you crash it however and the price of the slipper just went up to $3000. :p

haha, i'm gonna need to get on a ninja 650 now, gonna be racing one in the Grattan endurance. see you all tomorrow/tuesday

it was nice meeting some of you on monday. too bad ya'll didnt stick around for tuesday, track was REALLY good and not quite as crowded. Gonna have some SICK pix here soon from splitsecondphoto.net. Hopefully next time you all come up I'll be able to help more of you out.

it was nice meeting some of you on monday. too bad ya'll didnt stick around for tuesday, track was REALLY good and not quite as crowded. Gonna have some SICK pix here soon from splitsecondphoto.net. Hopefully next time you all come up I'll be able to help more of you out.

Yeah it was definatley nice getting to meet more people. Im hoping to get another day at midohio yet this year..

I had an AWESOME time there with my buddies and getting to see various people here and there that I've never met before and some I haven't seen in a while. Got to ride with Tera in the women's session and she's looking really good and smooth. Add a little more speed and she'll be way faster than me after only a few track days there.

As for myself, I FINALLY dropped into the :40s after struggling with that :50 marker for what feels like forever. I still suck balls on the straights but it'll come I guess.

Hope you all had as good of a time as we did. We came home unscathed which was awesome! Can't wait til next time!

It was good to meet some of you there.

And owndjoo I'll see you this weekend at Nelson.

Can't believe I forgot my laptimers. I was hoping to see if I could break under the 40s as by lap time comparison with other novices I should be running around the 37-38s there.

I had a great time!!! Thanks for the use of the tire machine chris!!! That helped so so much man!!! REALLLY appreciate it! I will be back up there July 30 for Ducati Revs! See you there Drew. I plan to say Hi this time and maybe you can help me out!!

It was good to meet some of you there.

And owndjoo I'll see you this weekend at Nelson.

Can't believe I forgot my laptimers. I was hoping to see if I could break under the 40s as by lap time comparison with other novices I should be running around the 37-38s there.

it's tough during those trackdays to turn quick laps. I only got in the 39's both days.