Riding at Wayne.

Angrish

Glad you liked it.. We went to perry on sat... It was good, the hill climbs there are fricking awesome.... I think perry will be more fun if it dries up a bit but I still liked it more then wayne.. What is your comparison between the two? I think perry is more challenging but I love all the spots you can just stop and play in on tons of hills forever. It was my first time rocking the hill climbs and now Im hooked. :)

I like Perry better personally. Wayne is ok, faster and groomed trails, but I always seem to almost have head on collisions with hillbilly's riding 2 up on quads when I'm running a pretty fast pace. Plus, you have to stay on the marked trails at wayne or they will fine you. Perry is much more technical with some awesome climbs and a few jumps. There is also a few motocross style tracks layed out here and there. Usually a lot less people at Perry also. The mud at Perry can get pretty nasty at times, not to mention it turns your tires blue and smells like doo doo.:monkeypoo: A lot of perry is sand/shell and does not get muddy though. You can actually ride there all day and not get muddy if you know where your going.

I like Perry better personally. Wayne is ok, faster and groomed trails, but I always seem to almost have head on collisions with hillbilly's riding 2 up on quads when I'm running a pretty fast pace. Plus, you have to stay on the marked trails at wayne or they will fine you. Perry is much more technical with some awesome climbs and a few jumps. There is also a few motocross style tracks layed out here and there. Usually a lot less people at Perry also. The mud at Perry can get pretty nasty at times, not to mention it turns your tires blue and smells like doo doo.:monkeypoo: A lot of perry is sand/shell and does not get muddy though. You can actually ride there all day and not get muddy if you know where your going.

Yeah well I ended up trying to cross a rut that didnt look too deep and completely submerged my bike... and threw me into a tree headfirst. It was fun as hell but your right, the mud smells like sewage there.

I also caught a snapping turtle that was chilling in one of those ruts. probably weighed 10lbs or so.. I saw it swimming in a water filled rut and grabbed it quick by its tail.. Boy was it pissed but it couldnt do anything to me while hanging from its tail.

Yes ,perry is better fosho. But on rainy days wayne is the place to be!!

Next thing is trying a motocrosss track ,Would you guys want to set a date and a place and go kill it? I'll strat looking in to it.

On a side note my wife became an american today!!! "legal"!!:lol:

Yes ,perry is better fosho. But on rainy days wayne is the place to be!!

Next thing is trying a motocrosss track ,Would you guys want to set a date and a place and go kill it? I'll strat looking in to it.

On a side note my wife became an american today!!! "legal"!!:lol:

I thought they became legal as soon as you married them? Congrats anyways

.....i wanna hit MX tracks!!!!! or SX whatever!!! i wanna hit some tracks!!!!!!! :).....

...and yea perry is great when dry, but a bitch covered in snot while wet. but thats the newb in me talking :).....i want some nice laid out jumps, big and small :)

There's an assload of cool MX track around. Quicksand in Newark is close and most of the jumps are tabletops. Open Throttle in West Mansfield is sweet. New Vienna is cool too, with 3 or 4 different tracks on site. The district 12 tracks are all badass, but they're a bit far. I just need to get some seat time!!

There's an assload of cool MX track around. Quicksand in Newark is close and most of the jumps are tabletops. Open Throttle in West Mansfield is sweet. New Vienna is cool too, with 3 or 4 different tracks on site. The district 12 tracks are all badass, but they're a bit far. I just need to get some seat time!!

..ive been looking on the www and all those names i have seen out there!!!! i soooooo need to get to a track....new vienna, yes, tables for the newbie!!!!