It's ON!! Memorial Day Weekend rides!

InyaAzz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want me to take your money, you should try a different tone. I don't respond well to orders. I left the army a loooong time ago.

OK...you get the point though. Lets just go get it done and we'll figure it out down the road. Like I said, I have no problem helping ya out. We all get into binds from time to time.

Yea, I was talking about heading straight to Toledo.

I know jack shit about the west side, so someone give me a meeting place and directions.

How about we meet at the Shefftucky QSL? Ride 6 along the take until it hits 20, then head up 20 to Toledo?

Inya, give me a call today.

How about this for a route?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=4900+Transportation+Drive&daddr=vermilion+to:huron,+oh+to:sandusky,+oh+to:fremont,+oh+to:1902+Front+St,+Toledo,+OH+43605+(Tony+Packo's+Cafe)&mra=pe&mrcr=4&dirflg=h&sll=41.360319,-82.298584&sspn=2.12744,4.438477&ie=UTF8&ll=41.240642,-82.497711&spn=0.532843,1.109619&z=10

What is your schedule tomorrow? I will meet with you guys at the dyno shop at ? then ? lunch maybe then ride back???

I may be at Iron Pony sometime tomorrow with my uncle and his grandson picking out MX helmets. Depending on what time you guys hit the dyno we may stop out, the kid would get a kick out of it.

When ya guys gonna be at the QSL in Sheff?

According to google, the route should take us around 3 hours. Maybe meet at 8am and roll out around 8:30? That should give us a buffer for holiday traffic and inability to speed due to cops.

I'm waitin on Kevin to call me back. The earlier the better for me (even though we'll freeze our asses off on the high way). I'm guessing around 9 we'll leave...put us there around 11:30. one of us will post up early in the AM after we get it all straightened out.

I'll be the one with the better looking dyno sheet. :)

what route are you guys taking 58 to 250 to 71? I'll meet you guys at the dyno there is a stunt show around the same time so maybe we will meet some other riders when you are done. I have already met all of those bitches so it doesnt matterto me;)

Hmm fuck if I know. i can catch 71 from 90 or the turnpike where we are. At 8 in the morning I'm not really looking for a scenic route...i just wanna get my cold ass to cbus ASAP.

I called Kevin, but no answer. I'm headed to bed now. I'll try him again in the AM.

According to google, the route should take us around 3 hours. Maybe meet at 8am and roll out around 8:30? That should give us a buffer for holiday traffic and inability to speed due to cops.

sounds good to me, that will give us time for traffic, cops, and a stop or 2 if needed

1. walther_gsp

2. InyaAzz

3. r1crusher

4. shittygsxr ?

5. mc_spirited

6. Vulcan_rider

As of now, the forecast is 60% chance of rain for Akron, 50% for Toledo. What chance of rain is acceptable for you guys? I say we check the forecast at 6pm tomorrow and make a call on go/no go then.

That's a fair question. I think 6pm might be a lil early though...but what do I know.

My suggestions is to watch the radar, and fuck the forecast. The radar will give you a good idea where things are gonna end up. Maybe 9-10 pm?!? Just a suggestion.

I'm not a rain rider...so he who needs to talk shit, go ahead and do so. It's hard enough staying on two on dry ground.

Well...seeing how the cbus crew is bailing on the ride and going to do something local instead; is anyone insterested in doing the same here? I was just looking at the radar again and it looks like the worst of the rain is staying south and the small line of rain west of Toledo is dying out.

Speak up if anyone is interested!!