Last sat night!!!! Video 56k ok

neonkiller

Most of the footy in this video is from last sat Night, i work with what i got hopefully i will get more befor summer hits for the full length,

Please comment what would you like to see

What would make this better

What would make you wanna sit down and watch a video multipke times

The final video will have hot girls and burnouts we all love those.

http://dubohio.com/video/skc.wmv

No to be retentive but, I would consider refraining from putting the CR URL in your vids in the future unless anthony says it's ok.

In making a ColumbusDSM vid, despite my couple thousand posts and 2+ years of membership on CR, I woudlnt ever attempt to represent CR.

Penny

Penny

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

No to be retentive but, I would consider refraining from putting the CR URL in your vids in the future unless anthony says it's ok.

In making a ColumbusDSM vid, despite my couple thousand posts and 2+ years of membership on CR, I woudlnt ever attempt to represent CR.

Penny

Penny

I can totally undrstand that "sorry anthony, please pm me". Thanx for the reply. ;)

[QB] Less VWs, more fast cars

I gotta get in the loop to find em, that way i can please everyone not just the euro cars! So "hint" to anyone who's reading so i can get footy.

Thanx for the reply!

Dang... ive been looking for the Euro crowd. Where do you guys normaly meet up?

I used to do compilations a couple years ago so i can make some pretty KICK ASS vids with the proper cars, shots, and music.

Check out www.dubohio.com LEave me a pm i will get you a forum for your volvo :D

We have meeting times and places on there.

me raping the GLI you should put that video online. He did this with his girl in the car i bet she was stoked :cool:

And yes it will be in the full lenght.

when are you taping again I would like to get some kills on tape before I move.

PM me.

Hey man, I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together saturday nite with your license plate. I was the passenger filming from the WRX. Didn't get to meet you, but maybe next time.

To everybody else. This wasn't exactly planned. A few of my friends and I decided to go out to play around. Well, everybody started calling people they knew to bring out cars, and more people started showing up. Then the VW guys found us and asked if we wanted to play. So we did. Fun nite.

But if we all do it again, we SERIOUSLY need to go over so racing ettiquete (sp?) before we head out. That was probably the biggest cluster fuck of cars flying around I have ever seen. It amazes me nobody wrecked.

"right lane unless you're racing..."

Originally posted by AustinL911:

But if we all do it again, we SERIOUSLY need to go over so racing ettiquete (sp?) before we head out. That was probably the biggest cluster fuck of cars flying around I have ever seen. It amazes me nobody wrecked.

Yeah, that's the problem - you get a bunch of nice cars together for some "comparisons" and, inevitably, you get squirrels that work their way into the pack and fuck things up. Like, last summer, there I am in my car lining up with a 98/99 Vette with a big shot of spray, a TT 300Z w/ 500rwhp+, a Lingenfelter Vette, and barreling out of the back of the back up the berm comes this Tempo or some equally slow car with a JDM sticker and six kids in the backseat. If you don't belong there, get the fuck out of the way.

Yeah, that's the problem - you get a bunch of nice cars together for some "comparisons" and, inevitably, you get squirrels that work their way into the pack and fuck things up. Like, last summer, there I am in my car lining up with a 98/99 Vette with a big shot of spray, a TT 300Z w/ 500rwhp+, a Lingenfelter Vette, and barreling out of the back of the back up the berm comes this Tempo or some equally slow car with a JDM sticker and six kids in the backseat. If you don't belong there, get the fuck out of the way. [/QB]

No shit , but that kid in the srt impressed me plus it was stock with only a turbo timer to let it cool down. He could hold his own, If you guys in the wrx and evo pm me we will get numbers exchanged and a meeting place for maybe this weekend if your down?

Originally posted by neonkiller:

No shit , but that kid in the srt impressed me plus it was stock with only a turbo timer to let it cool down. He could hold his own, If you guys in the wrx and evo pm me we will get numbers exchanged and a meeting place for maybe this weekend if your down?

I'm fairly sure you completely missed the point that I was making altogether.

graemlins/nonono.gif

When I had my jetta's we (ohiovw) (still a part of) hung out at easton alot. as you could see in the video easton was in there. game works was a meeting spot all the time then we would go from there. good crowd of people. i noticed nick poppels JTI wasnt in the vid he must not have been out.

nice vid i liked it