took some pics today (kinda big)

Guest timmybgood

Guest timmybgood
the engine was 2500+ship which was 250. i bought all my other parts (except the n1 and suspension) from heavy throttle so they waived shipping on that

nice price and thats cool that they waived the shipping for everyhting else seeing as you got lots of other pieces there. I just love it, next time i get into columbus ill give you a pm and hopefully we could meet up and talk about the swap and stuff.

Originally posted by timmybgood:

thanks for the compliments

yea i work at lowes. i drive by UDF at linworth all the time. thats the only place i buy gas.

yea i know the cutout is pretty uneven. but thats what happens when i do it with a sawzall in less than 5 minutes. i'm not too concerned. i'm getting a kouki conversion in the summer.

WTF!!!!! You put UDF gas in that car? Would you feed your kid old shitty stale food??

the swap was super easy. the wiring was the toughest part, and thats only cuz it just takes time to do all the splicing, in reality it wasn't hard-just took a while. my grandpa and i only took 3 days between when we jacked it up till it it was driving again. i got the motor from heavy throttle in new york. www.heavythrottle.com

Man kinda makes my swap look bad... ( i am finishing up my s13 redtop in my s14, although i do have a few more mods then that )

Guest timmybgood

hahah the calipers are dinky. being replaced with z32's in a few weeks

B if you need a hand let me know, i'll be more than happy to help out.

whats wrong with UDF gas? i had heard it was good, and the price at that particular one is always the lowest

hahah the calipers are dinky. being replaced with z32's in a few weeks

B if you need a hand let me know, i'll be more than happy to help out.

whats wrong with UDF gas? i had heard it was good, and the price at that particular one is always the lowest

I have read many gas comparo's and Shell and Sunoco have always rated on top. UDF and other places have been off on there octane #'s. So if you was pushing the limits of timing or such you WOULD want premium gas and not paying for 91 when it might not really be 91. Remember you alway get what you pay for. Oh yeah the car looks great!

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by Nismo:

I have read many gas comparo's and Shell and Sunoco have always rated on top. UDF and other places have been off on there octane #'s. So if you was pushing the limits of timing or such you WOULD want premium gas and not paying for 91 when it might not really be 91. Remember you alway get what you pay for. Oh yeah the car looks great!

You mean 93, yo.