a new GTO pic.. didn't take long

SamZman

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Ricochet:

or they ran a red light/stop sign ;)

<font color ="midnightblue"> yeah, that's what I thought of first too. Ah well. Shouldn't be that upset; I mean hell, this is an improvement over the car's normal appearance- at least now something has broken up the features so the eye has something interesting to look at... :rolleyes:

-garrett

if the hit came from another car, it would have to have been at an angle. The damage is centered on the door, almost like it slid sideways into a tree or a pole or something like that. A high speed slide could easy pull the opposite side tires off the ground, causing the roof damage. Simple traffic accident? Possible, but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Crankshaft:

<font color ="midnightblue"> yeah, that's what I thought of first too. Ah well. Shouldn't be that upset; I mean hell, this is an improvement over the car's normal appearance- at least now something has broken up the features so the eye has something interesting to look at... :rolleyes:

-garrett

:rolleyes:

That sucks; always sucks to see a car you rarely see wrecked up. :(

• 3 weeks later...