Imagine speeding down a cayon road and seeing this...

Bam

around the next bend? Would that scare the shit out of you, or what? This pictures sweet, never seen one in person, but I can only imagine what it'd feel like to have that thing haulin ass bearing down on you like a hawk, lol. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/BAM6i4/speedingairfcraft.jpg

Guest Dark_Viper01
You want to see an Apachie that low go to norheast arizona, the Army tests them up there neer Flagstaff. I have seen them that low before, they practice a manuver where only the longbow system is visable over a hill so they can get readings. you won't know it's there unless your looking for it, and maybe not even then. You won't hear it like you would with most choppers or at least not well enough to tell where it's coming from. Not untill 5 or 6 of them come over the hill at once.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MRMEANR:

The SHP do use choppers in that fashion in some states. Ive seen a chopper fly at about 60ft down I75 thru Georgia after a kid in a V6 Camaro. Mind you, they dont use APACHE's... but they have some pretty fast ones.

that camaro must not have had clear tail lights if the chopper was keeping with him then.