Bad Bike Accident

tandm

Maybe it's just me, but there's something suspicious about that pic and the associated story. The thing that stands out most is the group of people standing around the old truck - they seem to be way too casual in their posture and such, considering that there is supposedly a guy on the hood of the truck with his head through the windshield. Another thing, there's a guy wedged beneath the truck, yet people are more concerned about picking up the bikes and consoling a guy who's on the side of road, seemingly unhurt physically and only a little shaken up? Sure, sometimes reality is stranger than fiction, but this thing's got me wanting to call BS.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Maybe it's just me, but there's something suspicious about that pic and the associated story. The thing that stands out most is the group of people standing around the old truck - they seem to be way too casual in their posture and such, considering that there is supposedly a guy on the hood of the truck with his head through the windshield. Another thing, there's a guy wedged beneath the truck, yet people are more concerned about picking up the bikes and consoling a guy who's on the side of road, seemingly unhurt physically and only a little shaken up? Sure, sometimes reality is stranger than fiction, but this thing's got me wanting to call BS.

+1

Thats what im thinking also

+3. Something is way too fishy about that pic.