Doberman puppy for sale

XChris1632X

i have a 14 week old female doberman for sale. her ears have been croped but not taped along with the tail and she has had her first shots. i got her from a family member for a suprise gift to my girlfriend. but my girlfriend decided she didnt want that big of a dog living in an apartment. i have put a lot of money towards this dog but it was worth it she is wonderfull. i really dont care about the money much i would just like to get about $400 out of her to pay for some of it i still owe. i just want her to go to a good home. i can get pictures if needed.

I will ask my girls parents. They have 30+ acres in powell and her mom used to work for the wildlife something and rescued AMIN ALS all the time. I know they are looking for a dog.

I think they are looking for a lab but.... I will check anyways.

Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

im going to try to get pictures up for all of you guys tonight yeah i still have her ive just been really busy with work and stuff.

I've talked to my brother, and we'd like to come by Saturday after Edgewater to look at her and possibly take her home to our dad.

Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

sorry guys i havent been very urgent with this i had a kinda family emergency. i am still trying to get my g/f to bring her camera home so i can show you guys some pictures. we have already taken some i just need to put them on the computer.

PM me your # and address, and myself and Member #6 will stop by tomorrow afternoon.

Guest 00Smurf

^hope everything is okay.

you say the word my g/f and i can come pick her up. Shes very anxious for a dobberman, dunno why. neways if whoever was ahead of me falls through lemme know.