Sunday Ride - 6/1/08

Casper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sweet ride, it was nice to put faces with names. didn't mean to bail on you guys like that, I had to get home and pack, I still had to ride back to dayton tonight. Did you guys find pedro and boulevard05 where you said they would be?

yea ended up meeting at some restaurant at buckeye lake

I had a blast riding with everyone. Boulevard05 and I stayed on 79 I think when we got split up. We ended up getting in a few extra miles down at Buckeye lake when we doubled back to meet up with you guys. I had to bail out a little early too because I wanted to grill out last night. Thanks for planning the route John.

I got in about 250 yesterday... with the ride with everyone and my ride back to dayton. Made it back to my apt just shy of an hour. usually takes me about 1hr 20mins in the car and thats doing a consistant 75mph+.

I just tucked in behind a firebird and following him doing about 90 then a hot ass blonde passed us in the right hand lane in a bettle so followed her almost all the way home... my apt that is not hers. should have now that I think about it.

I got in about 250 yesterday... with the ride with everyone and my ride back to dayton. Made it back to my apt just shy of an hour. usually takes me about 1hr 20mins in the car and thats doing a consistant 75mph+.

I just tucked in behind a firebird and following him doing about 90 then a hot ass blonde passed us in the right hand lane in a bettle so followed her almost all the way home... my apt that is not hers. should have now that I think about it.

:lol:

Thats Pedro!!?? I rode with him last Sunday!

Hey man how's your friend with the SRAD 600 doing? Is he getting the bike fixxed up?

He's doing good.. He was at work the next day. The thing that probably hurt the most for him was his pride, like everyone's is after a get off. I don't know if he is going to fix the bike or not, last I heard he was thinking about getting a ZX-10R.