Sunday Ride - 6/1/08

Casper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do remember some discussion about satan not taking a shower before coming out with us.

Hey just a word of advice for you guys wondering how some of us were getting out of the corners so fast... its all in the gear box. My slipper clutch allows me to carry alot of entry speed into the corner without worrying about locking up the ass end in a 2nd or 3rd.

Also I'm not sure but it looked like a few guys had thier bikes lowered for drag racing. If thats the case don't even try to come out of the corner hard. Suspension just isnt set up for the load. I'm no pro but bottoming out is a good possibility.

As stated before Sweet ride, we def have to do it again soon. Next time I'llreview my hand signal flash cards the night before.

I do remember some discussion about satan not taking a shower before coming out with us.

Hey just a word of advice for you guys wondering how some of us were getting out of the corners so fast... its all in the gear box. My slipper clutch allows me to carry alot of entry speed into the corner without worrying about locking up the ass end in a 2nd or 3rd.

Also I'm not sure but it looked like a few guys had thier bikes lowered for drag racing. If thats the case don't even try to come out of the corner hard. Suspension just isnt set up for the load. I'm no pro but bottoming out is a good possibility.

As stated before Sweet ride, we def have to do it again soon. Next time I'llreview my hand signal flash cards the night before.

I'm lowered for drag racing, but still had a helluva fun time in those twisties.

I could have used a slipper clutch on a few of the corners.

Of course having the ass end slide around does keep you alert.

:lol: on the hand signals.

I could have used a slipper clutch on a few of the corners.

Of course having the ass end slide around does keep you alert.

:lol: on the hand signals.

ahhh slipper clutch...I don't have one. Try blipping the throttle, if you don't already...and if you do, crack it a little harder! I love engine breaking, not sure how well that works on a liter bike tho. :dunno: I'd imagine you would need more break?!

Oh hell no, that medicated has menthol in it and that stuff might cause problems.

:lol::lol::lol: ...I didn't read the ingredients, I just read the uses lol. Now, wouldn't that be a horrible prank...better check that baby powder bottle before use next time. Sinner's a prankster!!

Naahhhh.....This is formulated for a biker's "special" needs :lol:

monkey_logo.jpg

:lol:

ahhh slipper clutch...I don't have one. Try blipping the throttle, if you don't already...and if you do, crack it a little harder! I love engine breaking, not sure how well that works on a liter bike tho. :dunno: I'd imagine you would need more break?!

A blip down to 2nd on a V-Twin has a lot of engine braking. I usually only clutch mid-corner and that's when I have too.