2nd Annual Columbus State Car Show

Casper

2nd Annual Columbus State Car Show

Sunday, September 4th

Registration is 11a - 1p

Trophies awarded at 4p

Registration is $10 this year, with all proceeds going to the disabled vets fund. Last year Columbus Racing won best club participation. Let's do it again! More info to come in the next couple of days, including the flyer and registration form.

If you or your business is interested in helping or sponsoring, let me know by calling me at 614-287-5749(office) or 614-565-2744(cell). All we ask if for something to give away for door prizes such as tshirts, hats, coupons, discounts, gift certificates, or anything else you want. So far our sponsors include: Jeg's, Pepsi, IPS, Bob McDorman Chevrolet, NTB, and many others. A full list will be posted shortly.

Businesses and clubs are more then welcome to set up tents / booths. Selling stickers, tshirts, etc is perfectly okay. No alcohol and no loud music, please.

[ 14. July 2005, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Ich bin der Teufel ]

date changed. my bad. september 4th is the date. its a sunday. plenty of time to take it off work. day after the first osu game.

[ 14. July 2005, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Ich bin der Teufel ]