30th Meet - Postponed

Dr. Pomade

Crap... I hope this doesnt get "that big" nothing worse than 50+ cars moving in a pack to go race.. if that doesnt attract the wrong attention, I dont know what does... I take it there are plenty of "off routes" so we dont have to back track where we raced?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JuicedH22:

Crap... I hope this doesnt get "that big" nothing worse than 50+ cars moving in a pack to go race.. if that doesnt attract the wrong attention, I dont know what does... I take it there are plenty of "off routes" so we dont have to back track where we raced?

Yeah, unfortunately, we run into that every weekend - if two or more fast cars pull out of a lot, then there's always a throng of squirrels in tow. We found some quasi-effective ways of dealing with it. For this meet, we'll need to get creative - don't worry, we're working on it. smile.gif

And, yes, there are plenty of "off-routes" so no back-tracking will be needed.

The simple fact of the matter is that this meet is going to be so big and it has been made public so soon that there's bound to be some unwanted attention. There's going to be a whole lot of rice, and they'll do something idiotic to call even more unwanted attention. Unfortunately, that's just the way it goes. So, we'll just need to be smart about it.

Originally posted by linn.35:

havent you gotten tired of losing to him yet graemlins/grin2.gif

Every time we race, jimmy has the biggest shit eatin grin on his face after were done. Well hopefully that will all change, "Hopefully" Is the key word, If not try try again, I'm getting closer every couple weekends .

Cant wait should be a good time on the 30th graemlins/nod.gif

Originally posted by neonkiller:

Every time we race, jimmy has the biggest shit eatin grin on his face after were done. Well hopefully that will all change, "Hopefully" Is the key word, If not try try again, I'm getting closer every couple weekends .

Cant wait should be a good time on the 30th graemlins/nod.gif

what are you going to do when his turbo kit get here????

I didnt have a computer but now I do so let me get things up to speed. First Ill start with Shanton. Your gonna need alot to beat me on the 30th, I hope your girlfriend enjoyed watching you get walked last saturday night (you know I love you). Tilley and Linn Im going to hug you guys till you die from it. Billy, you can't run me off the road from 10 cars back.

Originally posted by Fond of Overlap:

:confused:

I replied with that - the graemlins/thumbsdown.gif - because it seemed like that was all you were replying with lately. Since you didn't on that occasion, I thought I would add it, thinking it was funny. It was kind of funny, but I thought you would have picked up on it. Sorry for the confusion.

(BTW, it would be really funny for you to now reply to this with a graemlins/thumbsdown.gif )

Okay class, lets review...

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I replied with that - the graemlins/thumbsdown.gif - because it seemed like that was all you were replying with lately. Since you didn't on that occasion, I thought I would add it, thinking it was funny. It was kind of funny, but I thought you would have picked up on it. Sorry for the confusion.

(BTW, it would be really funny for you to now reply to this with a graemlins/thumbsdown.gif )

NOT FUNNY, what-so-ever

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Now THATS funny graemlins/thumb.gif

Class is adjourned

EDIT... qoute editing SUCKS on this site

Originally posted by JuicedH22:

Okay class, lets review...

NOT FUNNY, what-so-ever

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Now THATS funny graemlins/thumb.gif