30th Meet - Postponed

Dr. Pomade

Guest BLUE BY U
is their any bikes coming? i have a freind that wanted me to post that any bikes that comes are garunteed a race for some $, those of you that know me know who this freind is.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

is their any bikes coming? i have a freind that wanted me to post that any bikes that comes are garunteed a race for some $, those of you that know me know who this freind is.

Nope, no bikes that I know of.

Originally posted by Mike_Shepard:

not that im an important guy or anything but pm me when it rescheduales

No. I don't know you. No offense - it's just that this how people find about things like this that shouldn't.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

No. I don't know you. No offense - it's just that this how people find about things like this that shouldn't.

Well the sticky post took care of that. I'm surprised anyone thought the cops wouldn't be all over this, bluff or not. Even if you PM folks you know, you'll still have leaks. There are better ways to coordinate a fun GTG like this.

No, it was basically doomed from the start. Fuck, even "normal" meets we have on weekends are broken up about 50 percent of the time. (Last summer it was even worse; anyone who was there when the CPD helicopter swooped in can attest to that.) So, yeah, this isn't surprising that shit is being fucked up with rumors undercover cops, sting operations, and SWAT snipers being authorized to shoot people in fast cars and what not. The problem is that people got too spooked by mention of there being a police presence. So, we'll try it again, and this time attempt to be a little more discreet about it. However, I agree with you basic premise - no matter how careful you are, if you want a large meet, there will always be leaks.

SWAT snipers being authorized to shoot people in fast cars and what not.

graemlins/lol.gif Who in the fuck is that gullible? graemlins/lol.gif

(Last summer it was even worse; anyone who was there when the CPD helicopter swooped in can attest to that.)

ahahaha, I remember that shit. Remember how everyone was scrambling to get out of there and this one girl i guess couldn't find her car and the guy in the chopper was making fun of her saying things like "it's that way, or, pick a car, any car sweetheart, etc" holy balls that night was the best!

P.S. why not just put it in the senior members area?

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Cops saw = 0

Of course. For what it's worth, I was all for going through with the meet, but some other people freaked out when they heard rumors that the cops were going to be doing this and that and essentially told the Cincy guys not to come. Had I been consulted about it beforehand, the meet would have went down as planned.

Mods/Administration, feel free to lock and delete this thread - it's not really needed anymore.