30th Meet - Postponed

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by King Ralph:

I believe we need to find somewhere else to meet.

BJs on Main?

That sounds good. (If we're thinking of the same place - right across from Schottenstein's?) We'll plan for that being our alternate meeting site when (not if, but when) we get booted from Hooters on the 30th.

My thinking is that we try not to plan too much - they'll be so many people there that, ultimately, things will need to be done impromptu. So, having a back-up site ready to go (like BJ's on Main) is good - anymore planning beyond that is likely to be a waste.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

phone network is better then posting any meetings on cr cause retards will find out if you do

They find out anyway, one tells another who tells another, no avoiding it, only hope it to be whitty like the Dr. said, do things on the spot and make the decesion then, so there is no notice, and no time for the word of mouth to get around.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

They find out anyway, one tells another who tells another, no avoiding it, only hope it to be whitty like the Dr. said, do things on the spot and make the decesion then, so there is no notice, and no time for the word of mouth to get around.

Yea and with the size of the crowed thats going to be there, minus the ricers... two Vettes roll out togeather, and every riceboy in the area sprints for their cars.

Originally posted by neonkiller:

So why dont you just get some bait, hookem then everyone can have fun, you cant catch a shark "ZO6" with a snoopy fishing poll "Ricers" , lol

You have exceeded my capacity for deciphering metaphors.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

You have exceeded my capacity for deciphering metaphors.

I was trying to come up with some cool words to ante your statement but it looks like you win,

Hear anything about who is all coming from cincy, Are they gonna come in the afternoon to chill in cbus?

Originally posted by neonkiller:

I was trying to come up with some cool words to ante your statement but it looks like you win,

Hear anything about who is all coming from cincy, Are they gonna come in the afternoon to chill in cbus?

I'm not for certain who's coming from Cincy, or what cars they are bringing. I'll ask them for a roll call next week, once it gets a little closer.

Here's the latest thread on CSS as an FYI:

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19206&page=4

You have to be a member to view, though.