Saturday Night Hillbilly Fun

Casper

bonfire

burning shit

mudrunning

marshmellows

hot dogs

beer

Yup, hillbilly fun again. We have ALOT more wood this time. I think about fifteen trees have lost their lives so we can have one big ass fire (note to treehuggers: actually, the trees were already dead and were cut down to avoid damage). I'm going to pull the Nova back there and race it around the track. If anyone else has a beater that they don't mind blowing up, bring it out. But please understand, if you blow up your car it is your own damn fault. Last summer my friend Josh took his Chevette out there and had it on it's side. For those who've been out to this land before, same place but be alittle more careful pulling in. It has rained numerous times this week. The trails will be extra muddy (woohoo!!!). For those who haven't been out before, call me on my cell (614-565-2744). If you don't have a truck, don't even bother trying to get back there. Just off the road is a huge field you can park in and just hitch a ride in a truck. I recommend 4wd, but 2wd trucks have made it before.