Hooters, Saturday, Apr. 9

Dr. Pomade

There's a meet planned for tonight, Saturday, April 9 at Hooters. People will probably be there as early as 9:00pm, but the meet probably won't really get started until around midnight.

There should be a few nice cars there, including a few Vettes and 03 Cobras, a Viper, a couple Rx-7s, and the other usual suspects. Car "comparisons" during a cruise will follow the meet.

Everyone is invited. Hope to see you there.

*For those of you playing poker tonight, take all DJ's money, and then come up to Hooters to gloat in your victory.

well i guess i missed out, i was all over last night looking for people to hang out with, know luck. i missed this on the board. i think i went everywhere but hooters. i did get to play a little on 270 though. amy your car looks real nice by the way.

thank ya thank ya... Ya I was in the passenger seat of the Mach 1 last night cause I didnt get mine back.. but I pick it up this afternoon (15 hours too late) lol But I think I might head on over to trails today to watch a couple friends.. Nice looking GT to you also!! (I want those headlights so bad! lol)

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Damn, there were a lot of cars out tonight. Probably too many, really. Anyway, I had fun.

Nah, just needed alittle more planning.

Who was the girl in the GTO last night?

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

Nah, just needed alittle more planning.

The kids/ricers got a radar lock on us. More planning may have prevented it; or, it might not have.

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

Which one? The gray GTO?

Originally posted by Orion:

you know what they say, "dont send a boy..."

...to the Neverland Ranch? Ha - I am so funny.

Anyway, yeah, I didn't hear any gloating about cards last night, so I can only assume no one took you out.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

The kids/ricers got a radar lock on us. More planning may have prevented it; or, it might not have.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

Which one? The gray GTO? </font>Silver white gray... Don't remember. She kept taking off when ever I would drive beside or past her. Always messing with the corrado(sp?)

What ever happened to the other spot we used to meet at right before we got on the freeway? Not kroger. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

Last night was fun we got a bunch of good runs in.I cant wait to see a video-hint

What did that cop say to ya when you pulled in the lot?? We saw you try to hot dog it a lil bit B4 making the turn and when you came in that cop stopped ya... just curious as to waht he said...