trails can suck me

TurboRust

Guest lilchaz16
if people on here are complaining about trails...they are definately not going to like pacemakers, but its still a fun place to go. dads car consistently runs a tenth slower at trails compared to norwalk. don't know if its because of traction or if there is a slight uphill grade to trails. his 60' and trap speed is usually the same, so it shouldn't be wheel spin. and if your gonna go to pacemakers better make it fast, Mount Vernon is tryin to shut them down so they can build more houses in that area.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw this.

I think people bitch a bit too much about trails.

I went to a test and tune night a few weeks ago. Pulled a 1.61 60', and I definately could have pulled a better one that night. Stick car w/ juice (not an easy combo to launch), stock front suspension w/ swaybar attached and heavy-ass front tires, 26x11.5x16 older ET Streets out back w/ rear suspension goodies.

I think I could have very realisticly went down to a 1.57 60' that night.....probably still spinning. tongue.gif

They are most definately no Norwalk when it comes to track prep, but hell it's kind of nice to know I can run a certain time without having to be at the most ideal of tracks to do it.

I think calling it average would be fair.

I've decided why I don't like Trails. That little uphill slope between the stage lanes and the track always fuggers my clutch technique. I spend all day getting the pedal travel just right, that tiny fraction between on and off, then I have to go up that damn slope and it throws me off every time.