Ohio Riders a bunch of squids???

Casper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fruit: HOMO WARNING :fruit:

A homo alert has been issued by the national homo service for the area of CANTON ohio. Strong homo activity such as wine making and coffee roasting has been detected in the area, along with a 60% chance of LARPing. Residents are advised to stay alert.

2ep1w0p.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is killing me. Check out his website: http://wvp.diablops.com

Specifically, click on the Media Gallery and check out the pictures.

Wine making....... coffee roasting......... mid-evil reenactments...... very artsy...........

Anybody else getting the :supergay: vibe????

You know, just assuming and all...... We better go post on other forums that he's gay, just incase.

Wow. I guess I should've actually revisited the thread before I responded to his PM suggesting that he at least meet you and company before passing judgement. Now I feel like an ass.

Wow. I guess I should've actually revisited the thread before I responded to his PM suggesting that he at least meet you and company before passing judgement. Now I feel like an ass.

Actually, I was being a smartass. I was making a generalized statement about him without knowing him because of something I read on the internet. Get it?

Actually, I was being a smartass. I was making a generalized statement about him without knowing him because of something I read on the internet. Get it?

Oh I got it. I think you missed my point. Your response to him passing judgment on you was to be a smartass and mock him by doing the same thing. Totally within your right, but I feel like an ass for telling him not to be so quick to pass judgment then coming back to the thread to see that sort of thing.

the best part of it all its that this focker rides a KLR650. The turd of all motorcycles, if you could call it that. I'd rather rock a big ruckus.

Hey now, don't be making fun of the Ruckus!!!!

I'm serious I would rock the Ruckus before the KLR. That thing is ugly especially the 08s.

Isn't the term squid mostly used by and to describe sportbike riders? That alone offends me...:nono:

I actually want a Ruckus......

• 11 months later...