Great new invention

cattmouch33

Just thought you guess would like to see something amusing today. It's for kawasaki now but how long till it's can be on suzuki, honda, and yamaha

http://rocketshields.com

:lol:

"With my Rocketshields canopy, I no longer have to wear a full face helmet that squishes my fat cheeks, fogs up when its too cold or too hot, impairs my peripheral vision and hearing, and makes my head smell like a sweaty sock. I now sport a skateboard style motorcycle skid lid without having to wear sunglasses or goggles."

well, there is an upside, it doubles as an anti-theft device...

nobody wants that on their bike, and it would be harder to fit in a cargo van...

so true...that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen.

I did see something similar that I realy liked, let me see if I can find it...

yes, here it is...

extremeG.jpg

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the n64 game "extreme G", but this reminded me of that game...and i think it would be a whole lot of fun...

yes, here it is...

Does that thing actually run -- it looks all design, I see what sort of looks like a stator cover, but there's no way given the scale of that picture you could finagle an engine in there.

Interesting concept though, I think with energy going the way it is... if you're just "commuting" then smaller personal transportation devices like that will become the rage.

yes, here it is...

extremeG.jpg

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the n64 game "extreme G", but this reminded me of that game...and i think it would be a whole lot of fun...

I saw one of those a few months ago in Beavercreek. Everyone was staring at the old man in it. His had 2 doors on it though.

"With my Rocketshields canopy, I no longer have to wear a full face helmet that squishes my fat cheeks, fogs up when its too cold or too hot, impairs my peripheral vision and hearing, and makes my head smell like a sweaty sock. I now sport a skateboard style motorcycle skid lid without having to wear sunglasses or goggles."

good for that guy. i hope he has fun after his face slides across the tarmac.

What originally started as a remedy to keep the rain off of my face while commuting daily from Ensenada, Mexico to San Diego, has now evolved into a whole new riding experience

thats what a face shield is for dummy.