Block Party and Motorcycle Races

ninjachk08

i was talking about the cruise in, I dont have problems with cruiser people at all, i ride with a few of them, but im sick of going places where im the only guy on a sportbike, and get hassled and weird looks from everyone else. I may go to see the AMA race though

The dirt track races there are a blast to watch.

SO WHAT??!! maybe some people dont care!! maybe some people will want to go to watch the ama dirt track races!!

everyone needs to get off this whole cruiser vs. sport bikes!!!

i was talking about the cruise in, I dont have problems with cruiser people at all, i ride with a few of them, but im sick of going places where im the only guy on a sportbike, and get hassled and weird looks from everyone else. I may go to see the AMA race though

I've tried to ride with groups of cruisers, but I think that group ostracizes sportriders more then we do them. Sucks sometimes as I don't mind a nice easy ride on the weekend especially if I've ridden to and from work all week.

well i have a cuizer and i deff. don't run it at 10 under. I'm always atleast 10 over. if you sport riders don't ever mind an oddball hangin I ride with anybody to some extent. in explanation of if you ride recklessly.

Rod don't be so defensive buddy. I didn't mention YOU. I was just stating what most do. Man, 2 weeks ago I got stuck behind 4 guys on Harleys that were killing me. I was in my car, but they were all doing 45mph in a 55mph and I was getting pissed. It happens to me with them a lot. Unless you're one of those guys don't take offense bud. Relax. :)

i dont have any friends who ride harleys right now. "hog fest" to me means a place where im not going to know anyone and its probably going to be a little bit older crowd who drinking copious amounts of beer. on second thought, shitty would probably be there.

That was a good one :D I am not even going to attempt a comeback.

benyen FTW:flag: