• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright here is the poll.

pick a day 14th or 15th. but remember as ninjachk mentioned the 15th is fathers day.

this is also weather permitting obviously.

regardless of what day it is, its going to have to be early morning due to heat and so i can still get things done later in the day.

also i plan on going in full gear, i want to do an aggressive ride but still want it to be manageable for everyone who wants to go to be able to go...make sense? also i will let ninjanick will be in charge of planning the route.

also where is everyone who wants to go located so we can come up with some sort of meeting point thats ok for people.

im shooting for sunday early around 9-10

BTW Nate, what is it you heared about me that you said in the "shoutbox" about 2 weeks ago? :dunno:

haha if it was that long ago i have no idea, i've had to go through studying for finals and actually taking finals so my brain is a little fried...

i just know chris (playerpro--red honda 1000rr) has been talking a lot about doing the nky trip and i wanna go before he moves to texas.

I wish I had the weekends off. :(

I mean... it doesn't rotate or anything. I'll be working every weekend, until I leave this God Forsaken company.

ew.. i tho i had it bad. what do you do??

sounds like its going to be sunday right now and meeting at the dairy mart at the intersection of 35 and orchard (by all those dealerships)

what time as of now? im thinking 10am--depending on when i get off work the night before.