1. 1. what day for a ride?

• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. i might have some guys coming thats not on the forum!! a few cbr's and r6's

ew honda :beating::nono:

:worshipR6:

haha jk, ok so it looks like its going to be 10am sunday the 15th at the dairymart in creek. as of now its me, nick and fusion, ninjachk and her compadres, who am i missing...?

nick--do you think we are going to be back by 12-1 or so? Just so i can let me family know when i will be back for the cookout.

whats the "usual route?"

Here

...The roads are CLOSE to us, but NO good roads are in Dayton. A good 5-10 minute trip south from Beavercreek and they start. It goes from Xenia/Bellbrook and ends in Blanchester/Morrow/Lebanon. My tires are scrubbed to the walls from them. I grew up in Xenia until 13 and moved to the lake at Ceaserscreek and grew up around there. So I know many roads that others haven't been on because you have to almost be a local to even know of them; which I use to be. :) Hours of riding enjoyment or for as long as you want to be out.

Riding with people you've never met is always a tense situation because you don't know how dangerous they are as in riding your ass for no reason when you're just holding a steady speed. I loathe that shit. Or that douche that for some reason has to slam his brakes on right on your ass as you're stopped at a stop sign. So, let's all respect eachother's space, which I'm sure everyone will.:)

Whoa.....Ninjachk08...

I don't want to have like 15+ freakin people riding behind me on these roads. Bring like just 1 or 2 friends or something.

It will be a sloppy mess and I garauntee we will end up getting split up with us having that much of a group with us.:nono:

Just being honest. Way too many bringing those other people probably. It won't be as fun. These roads aren't a BIG group type of roads.

Dustin bringing 1 dude is always cool, but ninjachk08, how many are you talking about bringing??:dunno: Riding with people you've never met is always a tense situation because you don't know how dangerous they are as in riding your ass for know reason when you're just holding a steady speed. I loathe that shit. Or that douche that for some reason has to slam his brakes on right on your ass as you're stopped at a stop sign.

One of the reasons I'm riding last like I did last time. :)

That and to help pick up stragglers of course.

We can meet at that same Speedway again and hit 675 from there to 35.:cool:

Sounds good.

Yeah, you make a great point Fusion. I'm just not use to hitting the countryside with a big group with different experience levels I guess.

Bring as many peeps as you want guys, it's no biggie. We will create 2 groups, Fast and slow and have 2 lead riders for both. This is a different type of group ride than I'm use to with different experience types so Fusion makes a good point in a PM he sent me. Bring all you can and it will still be a fun day because we'll all have our group within our group, you know?

Can't wait!:cool:

OMG! Myzon (DAVE) has graced us with his presence. I haven't heard from you since we had our 600's drag racing out in Sabina while talking to that guy on the 4-wheeler who loved our show..lol.

Join us Dave! We should have a good turnout. Looks like others will be bringing some peeps not from the sight too, to add to our group.:cool:

Yeah, you make a great point Fusion. I'm just not use to hitting the countryside with a big group with different experience levels I guess.

Bring as many peeps as you want guys, it's no biggie. We will create 2 groups, Fast and slow and have 2 lead riders for both. This is a different type of group ride than I'm use to with different experience types so Fusion makes a good point in a PM he sent me. Bring all you can and it will still be a fun day because we'll all have our group within our group, you know?

Can't wait!:cool:

Just food for thought.

I consider myself a good rider (with no track experience). However if I'm going to be riding on roads that I've never ridden on I'm not planning to go that fast. So understand that with this being a group ride, probably a good amount of people it sounds, there are going to be a lot of people that have never ridden these roads like myself. There are going to be a few of you guys that know these roads and run them hard, but the majority of the group won't (well shouldn't in my opinion) be running at anything like the speeds you would normally run.

I think ninjachk08 is only going to have 3 or 4 at most unless I've been mislead and I'm only bringing 1 should he decide to ride. But remember there are going to be small cc bikes, new riders, and a lot of inexperience on these roads. So don't plan this as a ride that you're going to be railing corners and expecting everyone to be right behind you, think of it more as a fast paced cruise through the countryside.

Good point dustin. I totally understand. This should be a good time with good learning experiences for the newbies too. Many of these roads are great for newbies to get to know how to lean and know their bike better. They should come out of this day having fun and being a better rider because of the different roads. :cool:

I think ninjachk08 is only going to have 3 or 4 at most unless I've been mislead and I'm only bringing 1 should he decide to ride. But remember there are going to be small cc bikes, new riders, and a lot of inexperience on these roads. So don't plan this as a ride that you're going to be railing corners and expecting everyone to be right behind you, think of it more as a fast paced cruise through the countryside.

nick, idk why you edited your post..i wouldnt have got mad. never done this before..

dont worry, im not that kool with them, so they will not be coming.

dustin and nick, might as well say it that im your slow poke.

Many of these roads are great for newbies to get to know how to lean and know their bike better. They should come out of this day having fun and being a better rider because of the different roads. :cool:

oh gosh, that scares me..

i really want to ride, but i dont want to hold everyone up, so im still thinking if i wanna ride or be on the back of dustin's.lol. cuz thats hella fun too!!